The morning after the World Series and back to reality.
Hillary’s email server has been big news, but the investigation with more potential to cause her serious legal trouble has been into her pay-for-play arrangement with the Clinton Foundation while she was Secretary of State.
- The Clinton Foundation investigation is far more expansive than anybody has reported so far and has been going on for more than a year.
- The laptops of Clinton aides Cherryl Mills and Heather Samuelson have not been destroyed, and agents are currently combing through them.
- The investigation has interviewed several people twice, and plans to interview some for a third time. Agents have found emails believed to have originated on Hillary Clinton’s secret server on Anthony Weiner’s laptop. They say the emails are not duplicates and could potentially be classified in nature.
- Sources within the FBI have told him that an indictment is “likely” in the case of pay-for-play at the Clinton Foundation, “barring some obstruction in some way” from the Justice Department.
- FBI sources say with 99% accuracy that Hillary Clinton’s server has been hacked by at least five foreign intelligence agencies, and that information had been taken from it.
This election season is almost as exciting as Game 7!