WHILE SATAN is described by Peter as “a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour” (1 Peter 5:8), his ultimate end is the lake of fire.
We continue our review of the scriptures about Satan:
- He disputed with Michael for the body of Moses. (Jude 9)
- He has the power of death!
- Hebrews 2:14–15 (ESV): Since therefore the children share in flesh and blood, he himself likewise partook of the same things, that through death he might destroy the one who has the power of death, that is, the devil, and deliver all those who through fear of death were subject to lifelong slavery.
- He will empower “the lawless one” “with all power and false signs and wonders” (2 Thess. 2:9)
- He has a throne (Great Altar of Zeus) (Rev. 2:9)
- He is a great dragon (Rev. 12)
- Bound for a thousand years and then loosed for a little while (Rev. 20)
Watch every episode of Unraveling Revelation at www.UnravelingRevelation.tv.
Join us in Israel! For details on the SkyWatchTV Israel Tour (new dates: March 20-April 4, 2022), visit www.SkyWatchInIsrael.com.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.