Sharon and I are proud to announce that we’ll be leading a tour of Israel with Dr. Michael S. Heiser next spring. We’ll be in the Holy Land from Sunday, May 6 through Wednesday, May 16, 2018 — which means we’ll be in Jerusalem on May 14th, 2018, the 70th anniversary of Israel’s independence.
The tour is operated by Lipkin Tours, whose CEO, Aaron Lipkin, was a featured speaker at last summer’s Rocky Mountain Prophecy Conference. Aaron’s company coordinates tours like this for many ministries in the U.S., including some of the largest in the country (example: Jim and Rosemary Garlow of Skyline Church in San Diego).
But we’re pretty sure our itinerary will be a bit different from the standard tour of Israel.
We’ll visit God’s “mount of assembly,” Mount Zion, the Temple Mount in Jerusalem—site of the prophesied Battle of Armageddon. The tour will also include key sites in the long war between God and the rebellious “sons of God,” such as:
- Mount Hermon, site of the Watchers’ rebellion and location of the assembly of the gods
- Banias, the Grotto of Pan
- Golan Heights, the long-ago kingdom of Bashan ruled by Og, last of the Rephaim
- The Decapolis, where Jesus cast Legion into a herd of pigs
- Qumran, where the Dead Sea scrolls were discovered
- The Valley of Elah, where David killed Goliath
And of course, we’ll visit all of the important sites in Jerusalem.
Best of all, we get to pick Mike Heiser’s brain for ten days!
For complete information and to register for the Year 70 Tour of Israel, click here for our page at the Lipkin Tours website.