A fresh, new analysis of the War of Gog and Magog!
One of the most studied, discussed, and debated prophecies in the Bible broken down in a brand new way. Specifically:
- Gog is not human, and Magog is not Russia
- The soldiers of Gog are the Rephaim worshipped by ancient Canaanites
- The Rephaim were the heros, mythical demigods like Perseus and Hercules
So… Hercules at Armageddon? Yes.
And as a bonus, Last Clash of the Titans reveals what may be the most overlooked prophecy in the Bible–a promise that the Messiah will personally destroy the demonic sons of the Titans.
Now, even if you were brought up in church, there’s a good chance you were taught that the pagan gods of the ancient world were imaginary. But God Himself calls them gods. Not only that, He’s judged them, found them wanting, and proclaimed a sentence of death on these rebels.
The backstory: Greek and Roman tales of deities and demigods, what we call myths, are twisted versions of true history: Zeus is Satan, the Titans are the sons of god who came in to the daughters of man, and the heroes of the Golden Age are the mighty men of old—the Nephilim.
In Last Clash of the Titans, you’ll discover:
- The Titans, the old gods of the Greeks, are the Watchers, the angelic sons of God who created the monstrous Nephilim
- The Nephilim, later called Rephaim, were the heroes and demigods of the Greeks
- Satan is lord of the Rephaim, and the Antichrist will lead them in an end times army against Israel
- The Amorites worshipped the Rephaim spirits and believed they were the ancestors of their kings
- The Titans were named for an ancient Amorite tribe, the Tidanu
- Ezekiel’s prophecy of Gog and Magog tells us when and where they’ll be destroyed
- The spirit of primordial chaos, Leviathan, will return from the abyss—as the Antichrist
As Baudelaire wrote, “The finest trick of the devil is to persuade you that he does not exist.” Recent research shows that nearly 60% of American Christians have fallen for that lie.
Zeus, Hercules, the Olympians, and the Titans are real. They hate us, they want to kill us, and they’re coming back.
Click the image below for an unbeatable deal on Last Clash of the Titans!