2024 Tour of Israel
November 3, 2024 - November 12, 2024$2,800
NOTE NEW DATES!
See Israel for yourself during a unique, once-in-a-lifetime tour of the Holy Land with Derek and Sharon Gilbert. Film maker and explorer Timothy Alberino will host this tour with us.
We guarantee this will be different from any other tour of Israel! The tour will include key sites in the long war between God and the rebellious “sons of God,” such as:
- God’s “mount of assembly,” the Temple Mount in Jerusalem—site of the prophesied Battle of Armageddon
- Mount Hermon, site of the Watchers’ rebellion and location of the assembly of the gods
- Banias, the Grotto of Pan
- Shiloh, where the Tabernacle stood for centuries before Solomon built the Temple
- Golan Heights, the long-ago kingdom of Bashan ruled by Og, last of the Rephaim
- Joshua’s Altar on Mount Ebal
- Qumran, where the Dead Sea scrolls were discovered
- Gilgal Refaim, the mysterious “Wheel of the Giants”
- Beit El, where Jacob had a vision of angels traveling between heaven and earth
And more—especially if you take advantage of the optional three-day extension to Jordan. See Mount Nebo, the red desert of Wadi Rum, and the breathtaking beauty of Petra!
Our tour is open to passengers from all around the world.
Flights can be reserved independently or booked through Lipkin Tours.
Note: Cost is for the land package only. Add $1,400 for round trip airfare from JFK International Airport in New York.
- Lipkin Tours
- View Organizer Website
Ben Gurion Airport
Tel Aviv, 7015001 Israel + Google Map