SkyWatchTV’s 2020 Tour of Israel
October 12 - October 25$4,550
SkyWatchTV’s annual Tour of Israel featuring Derek Gilbert, Sharon K. Gilbert, and Donna Howell!
We guarantee this will be different from any other tour of Israel!
For the LORD has chosen Zion; he has desired it for his dwelling place: “This is my resting place forever; here I will dwell, for I have desired it.”
(Psalm 132:13-14, ESV)
We’ll visit God’s “mount of assembly,” Mount Zion, the Temple Mount in Jerusalem—site of the prophesied Battle of Armageddon. The tour will include key sites in the long war between God and the rebellious “sons of God,” such as:
- Mount Hermon, site of the Watchers’ rebellion and location of the assembly of the gods
- Banias, the Grotto of Pan
- Shiloh, where the Tabernacle stood for centuries before Solomon built the Temple
- Golan Heights, the long-ago kingdom of Bashan ruled by Og, last of the Rephaim
- Joshua’s Altar on Mount Ebal
- Qumran, where the Dead Sea scrolls were discovered
- Gilgal Refaim, the mysterious “Wheel of the Giants”
- Beit El, where Jacob had a vision of angels traveling between Heaven and Earth
- The Red Sea, where God humbled Pharaoh–and his personal gods
Note: Price listed includes round trip airfare between JFK in New York and Tel Aviv.