- This event has passed.
SkyWatchTV Wars of the Gods Tour of Israel
May 12 - May 23$4195.00
Much of human history and our ultimate destiny are linked to a mountain—God’s holy mountain, Zion.
For the LORD has chosen Zion; he has desired it for his dwelling place: “This is my resting place forever; here I will dwell, for I have desired it.” (Psalm 132:13-14, ESV)
See it for yourself during a unique, once-in-a-lifetime tour of the Holy Land with SkyWatchTV’s Derek & Sharon Gilbert, accompanied by Pastor Carl Gallups and messianic Rabbi Zev Porat. We guarantee this will be different from any other tour of Israel!
We’ll visit God’s “mount of assembly,” Mount Zion, the Temple Mount in Jerusalem—site of the prophesied Battle of Armageddon. The tour will include key sites in the long war between God and the rebellious “sons of God,” such as:
- Mount Hermon, site of the Watchers’ rebellion and location of the assembly of the gods.
- Banias, the Grotto of Pan.
- Golan Heights, the long-ago kingdom of Bashan ruled by Og, last of the Rephaim.
- The Decapolis, where Jesus cast Legion into a herd of pigs.
- Qumran, where the Dead Sea scrolls were discovered.
- The Valley of Elah, where David slew Goliath.
- And more!
If you choose to join us for the Jordan extension, we’ll see Mount Nebo, Petra, the church that features the famous Madaba Map, and the red desert of ancient Edom.
Visit LipkinTours.com for information and to reserve your place!