SkyWatchTV Tour of Turkey
October 18 - November 3$4,870
Derek and Sharon Gilbert, hosts of The Bible’s Greatest Mysteries and Unraveling Revelation, lead a tour of Turkey that will add new life to the history and prophecies of the Bible!
Joined by Doug Hershey, best-selling author of Israel Rising and Jerusalem Rising, the Gilberts take you to:
- The cities of the seven churches of Revelation
- Göbekli Tepe, the world’s oldest religious center
- The Asclepion of Pergamum, a healing site devoted to the demigod Asclepius
- Abraham’s home city, Harran
- Antakya (ancient Antioch), where Christians were first called by that name
- The underground city of Derinkuyu
- Çatalhöyük, an ancient proto-city more than 9,000 years old
- Hattusas, capital of the mighty Hittite empire
- Arslantepe, the farthest outpost of the empire of Nimrod
- The incredible megalithic idols of Mount Nemrut
- Sanliurfa, possibly the site of Abraham’s Ur
- Pamukkale (ancient Hierapolis), where we’ll visit the Ploutonion–the Gates of Hell!
- Istanbul and the Hagia Sophia, built by Emperor Justinian in the 6th century AD
- And museums displaying artifacts from some of the oldest civilizations on Earth
Don’t miss this first-ever tour of Turkey from SkyWatchTV!