When I read the story of the guy in Arizona who died after police used a stun gun to stop him from choking his 3-year-old granddaughter during a home exorcism, I had to call Pastor Russ Dizdar to talk about the case on Off-Road Friday. Russ is a deliverance minister, the Protestant term for what Roman Catholics call an exorcist.
Russ described the process of exorcising demons, and it’s both simpler and more complicated than the formal ritual used by Vatican-trained exorcists. The bottom line, though, is that demonic possession is real and the supernatural is nothing to play with.
The Eagle 93.9 Intelligence Briefing:
• Billions in equipment missing in Iraq
• CAIR’s executive director placed at Hamas meeting
• Al Qaeda web video promises ‘big surprise’
• Three men in sub captured in East River
• Local bridges raise flags