As the parent of a teen, Rep. Judy Baker (D-Columbia) caught my attention with her bill to require driver’s education for high school students in Missouri. She stopped in to talk about the possibility that a virtual driver’s ed course would be included in the online curriculum being developed by the Missouri Department of Education.
And after 6:00, I ranted some more about the abuse of constitutional authority by the Bush administration. This is not a partisan issue; the fact that Democrats in Congress aren’t screaming bloody murder tells me that they’re just waiting for their turn.
The Eagle 93.9 Intelligence Briefing:
• Sunni Accordance Front quits Iraqi cabinet
• Edwards criticizes rivals over News Corp.
• Thousands of Missouri bridges ‘deficient’
• Missouri to inspect 11 bridges similar to collapsed Minneapolis bridge
• School officials vow to rethink high school site