What a day. O.J.’s putting out a book, published and promoted by subsidiaries of Rupert Murdoch’s Newscorp (HarperCollins and Fox), in which he tells us how he might have killed Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman.
Pardon me while I retch. Oh, not at O.J.’s actions; I already knew he was scum. That Murdoch would stoop to profiting from Simpson’s story is reprehensible.
Tonight’s guest, Bev Harris, is a remarkable woman. She’s the author of Black Box Voting and the founder of BlackBoxVoting.org. She’s also featured in the HBO documentary Hacking Democracy. It’s available now as a free movie at HBO On Demand, it’s well worth an
hour and a half of your time. In a nutshell, if our votes aren’t being
counted accurately or fairly, we might as well not have the right to
vote at all.
The Daily Intelligence Briefing:
- US plans last big push in Iraq
- Brain drain crippling Iraq
- Pastor Rick Warren meets Syria’s President Assad
- Voodoo practitioner jinxes President Bush
- Senators call for debate on Tangram data mining program
- Abramoff colleagues deny contact with Dems
- Man arrested with $78,000 and nuclear information
- Team at MIT promises wireless power