Welcome back to the work week! I didn’t get as much writing done over the weekend as I would have liked, but I did follow some interesting research threads. For example, there are disturbing connections between Nazi Germany and modern radical Islam–disturbing because those connections run through the CIA and MI6.
But that’s for another show.
Today, we talked with Melinda Wrye-Washington, the women’s volleyball coach at Columbia College. The Cougars are ranked 5th in the most recent NAIA Volleyball National Rating and have a good shot at another national championship. The nationals begin November 29 and will be hosted here in Columbia.
We also talked about a new report issued by a special committee of the Missouri House of Representatives which blames abortion, at least in part, for our illegal immigration problem.
The Daily Intelligence Briefing:
– Hezbollah back in Lebanon
– Insurgent activity rising in Afghanistan
– ‘Taliban law’ passed in Pakistan
– Iranian-North Korean collusion
– Chinese sub tracked U.S. aircraft carrier
– Moscow sends missiles to Belarus after Poland gets U.S. warplanes
– Ossetia votes to pit Russia against the West
– U.S. believes Castro has less than 18 months to live
– Cheney may go, opening field in 2008