Dr. Anna Bardone-Cone of the U. of Missouri talked about the harmful effects of pro-anorexia websites. She also passed along the titles of several helpful books on the topic for parents that are listed below.
Other news: Iran has attacked and boarded a Romanian oil rig in the Persian Gulf, an item that’s not making the top of the news for some reason. Given that today was supposed to be the day Iran kicked off the Apocalypse, you’d think somebody at the anchor desks in New York and Washington would have noticed.
- Dr. Anna Bardone-Cone
- Study Confirms Negative Impact of Pro-Anorexia Websites
- Surviving an Eating Disorder: Strategies for Family and Friends by Michele Siegel, Judith Brisman, Margot Weinshel
- Help Your Teenager Beat an Eating Disorder by James Lock and Daniel le Grange
- If Your Adolescent Has an Eating Disorder by B. Timothy Walsh, M.D., and V. L. Cameron
- Iran fires on Romanian oil rig
- Two Middle Eastern truck drivers acting suspicious with radioactive cargo