We are a wordy bunch. But a lot of these words are actually arranged into coherent sentences. Paragraphs, even!
- An essay, the third in a series, on the meaning of Christ’s tears
- An overview chart for the book of Daniel
- The third in a series on the five points of Calvinism
- A question from a Roman Catholic brother: Was Peter ever in Rome?
- A fisking of a snarky attack on the “religious right”
There are a number of thoughtful devotionals, too. Something there for everyone, to educate, edify, and equip.