Cell Phone Explosion Burns Man’s Buttocks

This is worth posting just for the headline, which I copied directly from Newsday.com. The details:

Mohamed Radzuan Yasin said he was recharging his cell phone and placed it on his bed near him before he took a nap. Three hours later, he was jarred awake by what he described as a small explosion.

“The explosion scalded my buttocks, while there were burn marks on the mattress and the wall,” Mohamed Radzuan told Bernama news agency. “At first I was confused about what had exploded, but I realized it was my mobile phone when I saw it was shattered in pieces,” he said.

Right. I think he’s embarrassed to admit what really happened.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*


UA-2941127-3